Our standard delivery is FREE on all orders over £60 and £5.95 to most of the UK (excluding Northern Ireland), we have a £30 minimum order value. Saturday deliveries incur an additional £2.95 surcharge.
We’re working with our courier partner to cover more areas, but for now, unfortunately, we cannot
deliver to the following postcode areas:
AB31-56, BT, EI, FK17-21, GY, IM, IV, JE, KA27-28, KV27, KW0-17, PA20-78, PA15-99,
PO30, PH15-50, TR21-25, ZE.
- Order before 11am on Monday and receive your order on Wednesday.
- Order before 11am on Tuesday and receive your order on Thursday.
- Order before 11am on Wednesday and receive your order on Friday.
- Order before 11am on Thursday and receive your order on Saturday.
- Order before 11 am on Sunday and receive your order on Tuesday.
SMS DELIVERY NOTIFICATIONS:
DHL is our UK based courier; deliveries are made between 6 am – 10.00 pm. DHL will keep
customers up to date with the delivery progress and provide a one-hour time window for your
To help you keep up to date with when your order is arriving, on the day of your delivery you will
receive SMS messages letting you know when your order will be delivered and confirmation it has
Once you order you will receive the following SMS notifications:
- Confirmation your order is on the van for delivery on the day of delivery.
- Notification your order will be delivered within a specific one-hour time slot.
- Confirmation your order has been delivered once successfully delivered.
Please ensure you double check your mobile phone number when placing your order. Please also be aware that the times mentioned are estimates and drivers can be delayed due to factors outside their control.
All deliveries can be left in a designated safe place or with a neighbour but if you wish to sign for your delivery yourself our SMS notifications will help.
Please ensure you double check your mobile phone number and/or email is correct when placing your order and be available to take delivery at the chosen address on the day of delivery.
Please also be aware that the times mentioned are estimates and drivers can be delayed due to factors outside their control.
Please see our “Non-delivery areas” section which shows the area codes that we cannot currently cover due to extended (48 hour) delivery times.
Carefully Designed Chilled Packaging:
The packaging we use has been thoroughly tested, and has been proven to keep the contents at a safe temperature up until the end of the second day after leaving us here at Meat & Co
When you order fresh products your Meat & Co order arrives with:
- Top quality temperature-controlled boxes featuring an Air -infused ‘Thermo Bag ‘with seal.
- Hydrated gel ice packs - These specially designed sheets are pre-cooled before enveloping your order to ensure your meat arrives chilled (not frozen). They help keep your meat as fresh as the day it was cut, and they can be reused. Made from 100% Recyclable low-density polyethene film and filled with a non-toxic food grade gel.
- Triple strength layered box - Our custom-made boxes are three times stronger than ordinary boxes and are specifically designed for carrying chilled meats.
- Recyclable & reusable - All our packaging has been designed to be reused or recycled.
How do I track my delivery?
Once your order has been processed you will receive an e-mail with the details of your DHL courier
and full tracking details.
As your delivery date gets closer, your order will start to be prepped for delivery.
On the day of delivery, you will receive another email / text notification from DHL letting you know your delivery time window and a link to your available options if you are not going to be in.
Once you have this information, you can also track your parcel here.
Where do we deliver?
Anywhere in the UK (excluding NI) and Scotland (see non delivery areas below)
These are subject to change.
Returns: Unfortunately, we do not accept returns. We pride ourselves on the freshness and quality of
As many are cut specifically to order, we cannot accept their return. If you have any further question in relation to returns, please contact us.
Refunds: If at any time we have offered you a refund, the amount should be credited to your account
or card used to place the order and will be visible in your bank within 10 working days of it being processed.
Should the refund not appear in your account in this time, please contact us
Be the first to know when we launch.